Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Santa Shop Creations: Homemade Hair Clips

I pumped out some cute, yet relatively cheap hair clips to sell at an upcoming kids' Holiday Shop.  If you can cut ribbon and use a hot glue gun, you can do this:


First, I went to Sally Beauty Supply and picked up a box of these.  100 count Single Prong Clips.  They were $6.39.  


Then I went to Michaels and got 7 spools of bargain ribbon that was 3/8" wide.  They were $1 each.  So $7.

You can get all the detailed directions HERE at HelloBee.com.  

I kept them simple and when I was done, I just got some blue card stock that was laying around and cut some cards to put the hair clips on to "sell".  

I got 50 pairs and spend $14 out of pocket.  Not bad - and they were fun to make. 


2 comments:

Ann said...

Nice! :)

Hayley said...

Hi,

I wanted to give you a heads up that CouponsDaily.com has named you as one of the year's "10 Best Bargain Blogs." The rankings were published this morning, and we'll be promoting it on-site and through other social media channels over the coming days.

You can view your write-up here: http://www.couponsdaily.com/blog/10-best-bargain-blogs/

You have the bragging rights, so feel free to share the news on your blog and with your followers! Let me know if I can be of any help in promoting the news.

Can I send you a badge recognizing that you made the list?

Have a great day,
Hayley